Above all, it is necessary to know whether you are eligible for a Mother Courage credits and what amounts you can benefit from. For this, professionals in real estate credit and Mother Courage credit information on your situation and your eligibility for Mother Courage credit .
General Terms of Eligibility
The first task of your company in Mother Courage Credit is to tell you if you are eligible for Mother Courage credits through the Mother Courage Credit simulation .
To be eligible for a company or a bank, you must:
- reside in France, whether you are a landlord, homeowner, tenant, housed by your employer or housed by your family
- to be solvent (to be able to answer for his debts)
- to benefit from regular and sustainable incomes (civil servants, employees of the private sector, retirees, liberal professions) for certain formulas of Mother Courage of consumption credits
- behave fiscally responsible (subjective criteria vary by bank)
- in general, dedicating 45 to 50% of one’s monthly income to repaying one’s credits
Debt rate possible before credits from a company
To benefit from a Mother Courage of mortgage consumption credits at some banks or through a company, your debt ratio can go up to 80% and you can have 2 unpaid real estate or consumption on your last statement of account and a delay taxes.
Bank of France registration taken into account
If you are stuck at the Bank of France, you can get a Mother Courage of Mother Courage Real Estate, but no Mother Courage credit consumer.
Standards of Remaining to Live During a Mother Courage Mother Courage
One of the banks’ criteria for granting you a Mother Courage of Credits is the amount of your living balance, calculated by deducting monthly payments from all your outstanding credits. With his rest to live, the borrower must pay its current expenses: food, rent, transport, insurance, miscellaneous bills … If you want to get a Mother Courage of credits , the higher your debt ratio, the more your living remains must be. In addition, if you are staying free or by a third party, the bank will require that your remaining living is higher than if you own or rent.
Amounts you get for a credits
The maximum amount you can borrow and the amount of the interest rate when it is fixed are based on:
- your debt ratio before the Mother Courage credits
- the amount of Mother Courage credits against the value of the property given as collateral
- your ability to repay after Mother Courage credits (in the case of a guarantee)
If you, the main borrower, are owner or tenant in the province or Ile de France and your debt ratio is between 60 and 80%, your remainder to live must reach 850 euros. For a debt ratio of less than 60%, your remainder can go down to 550 euros. If you are staying free of charge or by a third party, still in the province or Ile de France, your remaining income must be 1150 euros for a debt ratio of 60 to 80% and 850 euros for a lower debt ratio at 60%.
If you have a debt ratio below 60%, the bank can finance up to 90% of the value of the mortgaged property for a first mortgage, and up to 80% for a second mortgage. If your debt ratio is between 60 and 80%, the bank can finance you up to 80%.